Monday, September 10, 2007

Update 3

Just keeping you all updated once again. I have not posted in a long while, and the reaosn behind that is because I have had many things on lately, and havn't had time to blog much. Even my free periods at school, where I normally sit down and blog, have been taken from me by the evilness that is VisCom (Visual Communication and Design), in which I have two huge folios due next week. Argh! It is so much work. That is the main thing I have been doing recently. I have been doping it at school, at home, and almost every other opportunity I get. Annoying. But it will be over soon, and I will be able to return to blogging more regularily.
I hope you all, my avid readers, are having a great two weeks to make up for my not so fantastic VisCom two weeks.
Finish post.
Post is finished.
Finishing dance.
End.

1 comment:

some girl said...

Ha, and I thought year 11 VisCom was bad.
I admire your ability to actually do homework.
You must blog about your folios/finished pieces when you have time.

My computer says that 'blog' is not a word. Clearly doesn't belong in this century.