Friday, August 31, 2007

Merlin

A while ago, I wrote a post on my favourite characters of all time. I knew I would have forgotten some, but it didn't matter. But then I realised one character that I forgot that is so amazing that it must be mentioned. He even gets his very own post! Wow. His name is Merlin, and he is from the classic Disney movie: The Sword in the Stone. This movie was one of my favourites all through my childhood, and it was all because Merlin was such a funny and awesome character in it.
I cannot fully express how smanbastical Merlin is until you watch the movie. He is so infinately fantastic that you might die watching it, though. I may not be telling the truth about the dying part, there, but.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know how awesome Merlin is, in case you didn't know, or simply remind you of it if you already did know.
Oh, and by the way, the picture at the top of this post is what merlin looks like when he transforms himself into a crab while fighting Madam Mim, who is a very funny character in her own right. I couldn't find a picture of Merlin on a plain background form Google, so I used this one instead. Awesome.

2 comments:

B.C. said...

Merlin should always be a crab. Always.

Or maybe a Merlion.

Lauren Pinches said...

Merlion's are the coolest things ever. I too have been to Singapore Ben!!!

Merlin is fantastic, the coolest character ever.