Friday, March 02, 2007

25 things that I've done

I was thinking about how many things I've done in my life. A lot. And some of those things that I've done have been quite unique, that most other people havn't done. Well, I'll make a game of it. I've listed 25 things that I've done. Go through the list, and mark down how many of them you've done. You get one point for each thing on the list that you've done. You should get a score out of 25. My score is 25.
So here is 25 things that I have done. I have...

1- Been overseas.
2- Written a novel.
3- Bathed in a bath of liquid soap.
4- Discovered a liver, a fish, a kidney, a yabbee and a matchbox car in a bath of liquid soap.
5- Done an aerobics routine in front of 2000 people, in an A-grade competition, and won.
6- Taught aerobics to 30 people.
7- Won an ultimate frisbee competition.
8- Have covered everything in a garden individually with aluminium foil.
9- Eaten (drunk) an entire happy meal that has been completely blended into a thick syrup.
10- Dressed up as Barbie, Marge Simpson, a cow, Shrek, a Teddy Bear and as a Starfish Superhero, all to different parties.
11- Listened to a joke that went for an hour.
12- Told a joke that went for an hour.
13- Ridden down Mt Bulla on my bike. In the middle of the night.
14- Skipped around a caravan park in a Willy Wonka costume.
15- Hidden in a cupboard for two hours.
16- Taped somebody to a pole.
17- Eaten a chocolate picnic bar that was sitting in a toilet bowl.
19- Proposed to someone.
20- Danced a choreographed dance in the middle of a main road, with fifty other people.
21- Watched all three Lord of the Rings extended editions in a row.
22- Roller skated at a roller skating rink in seventies clothes.
23- Been sold as a slave for a day.
24- Filled a room with balloons.
25- Made this site.

I'm sure there are much more, but these are just the first 25 things that have come to my head. If I can be bothered, I'll do another 25 some time in the near future.
If you scored yourself, comment on this post, and tell me how much you got. I'd be intrigued to find out.

7 comments:

some girl said...

Pretty much... two.
Proposing and balloons.
It didn't have to be serious proposing, right? If the answer is no, then who did you propose to, eh? :P

Teehee, I learned aerobics with 30 people.
I notice that quite a few things on the list are from the good ol' days at Beach Mission...

No. 21: How I wish I could say that I've done that.

B.C. said...

11 Points for me. Currently I am winning.

Anonymous said...

chris d's big sister.

hi, i've done ninish of your list. ace accomplishment, but i have a question. Have you dressed up as a bus and turned a room full of people into a conga line? that's one not to be missed! I also recommend going to the supermarket in your pyjamas.....if you wear them. if not, get some just for the experience.

Hey dude, its chris. yeah i know, my sister is pretty wack. but mmm...she's sitting next to me so i'm going to just say that she's lovely.

love Chris & Sarah

Digger said...

Six for me. Everybody who reads this should try make a list of 25 things that nobody else has ever done. I will do likewise.
Would be a tough one, but could be done.

Anonymous said...

ive done the following:
2, 7, 11, 15, 16, 19, 21, 23,24..
im awesome.
that is all.
i would like to bathe in a bath of liquid soap though. i have in a bath of shaving cream.. and jelly..
would also like to in macaroni.
that is all.
awesome
e pfefferknuckle

Anonymous said...

I have done... 8. Also, have you noticed that number 18 is missing? My favourite was dancing in the street... and taping people to a pole..

Anonymous said...

14!!! And most of them we have done together Jono!!! Except for the proposing... I think i should get some credit for the luxurious life you lead, being your leader and all. What do you say?