Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A couple of paragraphs...

Ok, so I don't have any really specific thing to write about here, now. I actually had something in mind, but I forgot it, so now I am just writing what comes to my head first. I figured, that as long as I wrote something, there would be something new on my blog site for all those interested to read. Unfortunately, this may not be the most interesting of things to read.
Basically, I am writing this so that I have more frequent posts on this site, so people can more frequently come to this site for a purpose. But how much better would it be if I had something better to write about. So, I make a proposal, I will ask that anybody who reads this, or visits this site, to comment on this post, as well as others, and tell me what it is you would like to see on this site. What sort of posts would you come back to the site to read? I know not many people visit this site already, but even if those few people could comment, that would be cool. That is all I have to say right now, I think. What a boring post! But who cares? Not me.

3 comments:

emmalee said...

it would be cool if you had more frequent posts.
i "read" your blog. wich read is it?... ha
but thats pretty much because i stalk you. i refresh the page every five seconds to see if youve posted a new post.. when its a no.. i cry and sit in a corner until i am strong enough to refresh the page again.
personally, id like to hear about everything and anything.. even if its boring.
and yes. i wrote the poem. im an angry little girl. yet hopeful.
peace outttt
e. pfefferknuckle.

B.C. said...

do what i told you. write about your day, but in the eyes of someone else. or in third person on opposite day. there's a challenge.

some girl said...

Write about... ummm...

Dunno, I'm pretty much happy with this blog, although I'll agree with Em (not me) that it would be cool if you had more frequent posts!
Then I'd have more reasons to procrastinate.