Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bats, Bats, Everywhere.

In year seven, I wrote a song. During a geography class. Here are the lyrics of that song:
Bats, bats, everywhere.
Bats, bats, in my hair.
Bats, bats, all around.
Bats, bats, on the ground.
Bats, bats under my shoe.
Bats, now they look like poo.
Bats, bats for you and me.
Wee, woopee, wee woopee.

I remember this song well, as it was the very first song I ever wrote on my own. If you want to know how it sounds sung, you'll have to ask me to sing it. But not right now.
If you have any desire to award me something for writing this song, send me it. Now. I'll have it if it's gold. Or edible.

3 comments:

B.C. said...

Wee woopee wee woopee!

I have heard this song sung throughing singing and it was songtastic!

You may have this comment as a reward. Although, not golden, if you start licking your screen, it will eventually wear away. Like a lollipop. or a LOL-i-pop... Even though I NEVER EVER EVER says lol.

Lol.
Yeah.
Ok.
HA!

Jono said...

lol!
Yeah,
ok.

some girl said...

LOL!!
that is such a funny song!!! LOL!!!

U should rite music all the time!

lol i bet youd get famouse! then u cud give me lots of money lol!!!!111!!!!!1!!!one!!!1exclamation mark!!!11!1!!


Now, please shoot me.
It is a very songy song that should be sung in a songy sing sung way.

Sang seng sing song sung.

The only vowel that does not fit is 'e'
For a change.

I do not have an award for you right now, though I will, and will post it as a blog because I don't think I can in a comment.