Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lauren

Once upon a time, there was a very special person called Lauren. Seemingly unrelatedly, I thought, as people do when writing blogs. And after this thought, I realised that blogs are good for a few things, one, just writing down feelings and thoughts, two, amusing people who read them and three, informing people who read them about stuff, that maybe they would otherwise not know. True? Yes. That is why I thank that it may be appropriate to share some of what happened as mentioned in a previous post named "Holiday Aftermath", during my period of elongated lack of sleep spanning from wednesday morning through to thursday night. Well, basically, there was this girl who I had my eye on for a little while. Yes, my eye was actually no longer in it's socket, but stuck in her hair. So I had to go and get it out. And while I was getting it out, I realised that I also liked this person. So I managed to eventually ask her out one morning. Very early in that morning. And now, for the first time in my life, I am not single. And it is awesome. I am so glad that I am now in this relationship, and am so happy. Smanbastical. Yes. And also, that is a word. Look it up. On Google. Actually, if you havn't heard that word used before, then you... should learn what it means. Now!
So, I really have no idea what I ever intended to write about by naming this post "Lauren", which, mind you, is a very unrelated name to what I have discussed above. Oh no, wait, it may not be. I am now fairly sure that it is related. Strongly related, possibly. Definately. But anyway, yes, I don't know what I was going to write about. I guess all I wanted to do was share this fact/event of my life to the world of bloggers, or the few bloggers that do, indeed, read what I ramble on about on this site. Most of which already know. Stupidheads. Also, because it is a significant occurance, and my blog deserves to have stuff in it about significant things in my life, given that it is a blog mostly about me. And occasionally about other people. Like Batman. Actually, I am also fairly sure I have never, before now, mentioned Batman on this blog site. Now I have. Batman! Yay! That is all for about now, I think. Yes. All. Schmall. Stall. Book Stall. Book Store. I want to buy a book store. Then sell it for 50c more than what I bought it for. Yesss! Good idea!

6 comments:

Kyla said...

Yay! Jono and Lauren! So excited! ...that is all...

emmalee said...

when monash told me i was like "oh em gee! NO WAY"
but thats so awesome.
that your happy.
i saw her today in my lecture.
and then she messaged me.
and made me smile.
but i had no credit to write back.
so she probably thinks im rude.
but im not. i promise.
I PROMISE!!!
xx

some girl said...

Eeeheehee, that's so cute!

Lauren Pinches said...

Wow this Lauren girl sounds awesome! I do really want to meet her. I am so jealous that you are in a great relationship like that.
Now I am off to write a blog called 'Jono'!
Princess Lauren
xox

Jono said...

Really? You are jealous? I don't quite understand why. I thought I may ahve made it slightly obvious that I was talking about you, Lauren. Maybe not. I should be more clear in the future.

Jono said...

ps. Speasking of writing a blog called "Jono", do you mean now? Right now? Because you published that comment a whole of 30 minutes ago, and still no post. I am searching internet for things to read right now. A little bit bored, yes. But I am at school. School can be boring sometimes.