Monday, July 09, 2007

Post #50

Well, I never thought I would reach this point, but yes, I have. This is officially my fiftyth post, here, on Jono's Exemplary Notepad of Significant Importance. Me and my blog father, Ben Chong, decided that we would write a bloggaversary post when we reach our one year of blogging mark, where we will give posts awards and the like, so I will save all that for then, but in this post, I want to simply look back on the posts that have been done to this point, and comment on them. Yay! Fun!
It is funny, when I first constructed this site, I had no intention of continuing it after the first one post. Then I thought I'd do a second just for kicks, because I had an idea. The fourth post was just there to make Ben laugh. The fifth post was there because Ben said he though the other ones were funny, and weird. Haha, Ben was so influential in my blog career starting! The sixth post I only included so that I could upload pictures for another blog site that I had created. After that, I decided to actually run this blog as a propor blog, and look at how it has turned out now! Wow. It is the best thing ever.
I have also found it interesting to note how the nature of my posts have changed over the first 50. I will comment on this while listing all the posts I have written so far, to date. Here goes.

1 - First Entry
2 - 1 = 2
3 - The Destruction of Words
4 - Do Not Eat that orange
5 - The Nature of Fact
6 - Read it NOW!
7 - Australia means to me...
8 - 25 ways to annoy canteen ladies
9 - My Synesthesia
10 - They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!
11 - 25 things that I've done
12 - The Jabberwock
13 - 25 fun things to do on a train
14 - A couple of paragraphs...
15 - Dear Cupholder...
16 - Air
17 - Asterix...
18 - Re-Lenting
19 - Photography
20 -25 reasons myspace is stupid
21 - Characters
22 - Good / Bad
23 - How well do you know Jono?
24 - MSN
25 - Books
26 - Happyhat
27 - Dilemma
28 - Conundrum
29 - Wikipedia Race
30 - ps
31 - 25 things I love doing
32 - Bats, Bats, Everywhere
33 - Dr Zaius
34 - Update
35 - Quote of the Month
36 - Minesweeper Mastery
37 - Procrastination
38 - 25 things I like about SYG
39 - SYG aftermath
40 - Annoyed
41 - Failing Minesweeper
42 - INFP
43 - Alfragooglewak
44 - Dear Readers...
45 - Nothing Time
46 - Diamond
47 - Movies
48 - Mineswept
49 - Home Home Home
50 - Post #50

NOTES ON POSTS:
  • Ok, first thign I noticed was how my posts have changed from being stupid and random all the time, near the beginning, to being actual blog-like posts that somewhat resemble more serious things.
  • Did you notice the Minesweeper Saga? It managed to take up a whole of three posts! ha!
  • I was also quite proud of all of my '25' lists. The first one I did, I couldn't make any more than 25, and the seocnd one I made, I thought i would be cool to have the same number. It grew form there, and several bloggers have used a list of 25 on their blogs. I was the original. Awesome.
  • If you look at my archives, there were two posts in November, and none in December 2006. This was because I set up the site, posted a few times, then decided not to continue with it. Ha! That plan didn't go through.
  • There's probably more I could say, but can't be bothered.
  • All the posts that have links coming from them are ones listed as 'Jono's Favourites'. These ones are the greatest of all my blogs that I am proud of. Some started out asd favourites, and some earned it after many comments etc. If you havn't read any of these posts, these are the ones you should read. They're awesome. There are otehr ones that should qualify for this list, but I just never labeled those ones with the 'Jono's Favourites' label.

And that wraps up the 50th post on Jono's Exemplary Notepad of Significant Importance. I hope you all have enjoyed it so far, I know I have.

Cheers.

-xox-

4 comments:

Lauren Pinches said...

Wow I feel like such a rookie compared to the master of Blogging.
I can't wait for the 100th blog.
Continue with your blogging as it is fantastic.
I can't wait till I get to the stage of excellence when I have 50 blogs.
Good work
xox

B.C. said...

Congratulations on your 50th my boy. You've made an old blogger proud.

Peace out.

Jono said...

LAUREN: Haha, you're not a rookie. You did a good post on your first attempt, well, an in-depth post, or a post of susbstance, at least. It took me a whole 25 posts or so before I started doing those. But silly posts are still good.

BEN: Cheers, dad.

some girl said...

One day, you should make a list:

"25 lists of 25 I've made."