Monday, July 23, 2007

25 Things I have not done

I am turning 18 next saturday. That makes me an adult, and it made me wonder about all the things I have not done as a child, that I possibly could have done. Some of which I am glad I havn't done, some I regret not doing. I'll leave it up to you to decide which ones are which. So, I shall begin: I have never...

1 - Dived from >5 meter diving board.
2 - Purchased a movie ticket on my own.
3 - Been Drunk.
4 - Used a fake ID.
5 - Broken a bone.
6 - Learnt anything in Latin.
7 - Slapped anyone with a fish.
8 - Slapped anyone with a wet fish.
9 - Eaten Lobster.
10 - Got Jet Lag.
11 - Slept in until 11:30 or later.
12 - Swam with any sort of large shark.
13 - Been able to open my eyes underwater.
14 - Been parachuting/hang-gliding/sky diving, etc.
15 - Been to Europe.
16 - Been to America.
17 - Been to Africa.
18 - Seen Santa.
19 - Shot a gun.
20 - Hated somebody for something they've done.
21 - Watched the second half of Start Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
22 - Been on a horse.
23 - Had a girlfriend... for longer than one month.
24 - Broken up.
25 - Been dissapointed with who I am.

Once again, there are plenty of other things that I have not done, but the number 25 is so nice, and I don't want to exceed that number. Lists with 25 items are the best. While writing this, I realised that it would have been a lot easier to write about 25 things that I HAVE done before I was 18, but I have previously written another post that was similar to this one. Maybe, one day soon, I will write another list of 25 things that I have done, that is different to that first one. But not today. And not now.

5 comments:

B.C. said...

I have done my favourite number - 12.

Hip hop hooray!

By the time you turn 21, you have to have done ALL those things. Or I'll bash you.

PS Not all are worth doing or should be even considered important to have done. But I'll still bash you.

Lauren Pinches said...

2 – it is ridiculous that you haven’t bought a movie ticket by yourself
3 – really not important to get drunk
4 – will never need to use a fake ID after Saturday
14 – I will have to do these extreme things with you before we turn 21
23 – I will help you achieve this one, we just need to stay together for a couple more weeks
24 – let’s hope this one doesn’t happen, especially before you turn 18
25 – great that this has never been done, great way to live your life

Great list of things you have never done.

Jono said...

Ben- Why is 12 your favourite number. Stupid number.
There ar5e certain things on that lsit that I do not want to do. I would rather be bashed than do some of those. Get your fighting arm ready.

Lauren - No buying movie ticket. Also, lock me in for #23. It will be difficult to get that one finished before I turn 18, but we shall try.
And about #24. Let's hope I get bashed by Ben.

some girl said...

1. I have jumped, but not dived from a 5m diving board.

6. I know a few various phrases from books.

11. Wow. That's a fair effort.

13. Swimming pool. Sore eyes.

22. I have not been on a horse for ages.

25. Sometimes.

B.C. said...

12 is best. but better than best. Awesome. Whatever number you like most is stupid. You asshat.

My fighting arm and fighting pancreas are ready. You are going down town Charlie Brown..clown.

Let's hope indeed.