Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mineswept


Yes, I have finally done it. Minesweper has been defeated by the almighty me. Haha! I am the winner. Now, all I have to focus my eforts on is doing the same thing, but faster. I may be slow at the moment, but that was because I was being incredably careful, making sure I actually finished the whole thing. It indeed feels so good to see that little yellow face with sunglasses on, after so much work. I am so happy. I will go off into the world and rejoice now. Awesome.
This may be the end of my Minesweeper blog saga, unless I manage to get any sort of ridiculous fast time is is worthy of being blogged about.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Jono!! Congratulations! I am very very impressed and I'm sure Ben will be thrilled when he gets home from his roadtrip to Sydney... haha.. I'm glad you have beaten minesweeper. I hope the rest of your week has been/will be as fantastic as this!

Love Kyla xox

Jono said...

Yes, minesweeper winning is the best thing I have ever done. Everybody else who has not beaten minesweeper will definately need to try very hard, and win at it, so that they, too can understand the satisfaction of winning this awesome game.