Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Movies

Well, I suddenly felt the need to share some of my favourite movies here. What a good idea. It may be of some sort of interest to people, somehow. Anyway, I probably have forgotten some, but that doesn't matter. The following movies are in no particular order.

  • The Shawshank Redemption -Frank Darabont 1994
  • Ocean's Eleven - Steven Soderburgh 2001
  • The Lord of the Rings - Peter Jackson 2001
  • The Lion King - Walt Disney Pictures 1994
  • The Sword in the Stone - Walt Disney Pictures 1963
  • The Princess Bride - William Goldman 1987
  • Anchorman - Will Ferrel, Adam McKay 2004
There. Wow, aren't these the best movies you've ever heard of/seen? If you havn't seen any of them, go, right now, and watch. They are honestly the best ever.

ps. Did you notice how many fo the started with "The". It is so stupid and unoriginal. More movies should start their title with something different.

pps. If there are any others that you think I have forgotten, that are clearly in the list of the best movies ever, make sure you remind me, and I will add them to the list, providing I agree with you.

7 comments:

B.C. said...

Remember the Titans! V for Vendetta! Crash! A GOOFY MOVIE!

haha awesome. None of those started with 'the' either.

Lauren Pinches said...

I was going to give you my favourite movie, however like all the unoriginal movies that start with 'The', here is mine "The Perfect Man". What a great movie. You should watch it very soon, seeing as though it is in your possession.

Jono said...

Haha, Ben, I havn't seen "Remember the Titans" and "A Goofy Movie" in ages, so I can't remember them enough to go on here. V for Vendetta was good, but is it the best ever, liek these ones? Maybe. I will think about it. What is Crash? I don't know.

Lauren, I will contemplate this movie for this list, when I watch it, which is not now. Now is blob time.

Kyla said...

I love that The Princess Bride and The Sword in the Stone are 2 of your favourite movies. So good!

Sime said...

hey Croxford,
you also forgot The Transformers movie (THE REAL CARTOON ONE), The Dark Crystal, and every movie ever done that involves actors and CGI (a killer combo, you can hide actors that can't act behind CGI creations yay!!!)
Sime

emmalee said...

JONO!!!
WATCH REMEMBER THE TITANS RIGHT NOW.
RIGHT NOW.
it is one of my favourites,
and i am so ashamed/insulted that monash and i like it so much, and we are ur parents, yet u have not seen it?
what a HORRID son.

B.C. said...

I saw SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION last night. And I liked it lots. Can understand why it is in the favourites.

The end.