Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happyhat

I thought that many people always, or mostly write about struggles in their life, and only write about good things if they are substantially good. Well, I'm not having a particularily great day, in fact, I am feeling quite frusterated with lots of stuff, but there is plenty in my day to be happy about. So this is a happy post.
Today, my english teacher was away, and we got to leave school early, and I got home by 2.00. That was fun. Also good, was that on the trian home, I had a talk with a guy who I hardly ever speak to, and as far as I know, not many people speak to much. That was good. I love doing things like that, and making friends with new people. It always makes me feel heaps better, as well as, I hope, them.
Today, I also got the opportunity to blog on the internet. I get this everyday. How privileged I am to be able to do this. And that people would read this, probably even today, is so special. It means that I have friends, people who are interested in my life, or my writings. That, in itself, is a privilege, and something I am grateful for.
Also, this morning, my Dad (Wow, I really don't know whether I'm meant to spell "Dad" with a capital letter or not. One day I will find out.) left for America for a while. A few weeks I think. This isn't really a good thing, or a bad thing, just a thing of note, so I thought I'd throw it in there. It's an exciting thing for him, I think, although it's linked with work, and he's been there many times before.
So, I have been happy today, and have more of today yet to be happy about. There are always good things, everyday, even if they're sometimes hard to see. Is truggled thinking of god things today, but they were there. Good. Yay. Happy. Happyhat.

12 comments:

emmalee said...

yayayayay.
you obviously read my blog about how i always seem to be negative when writing a blog?

this is good that you have happy things. i like jolly things :] i think its super cool you spoke to that guy that no one talks to. you could have made his day like it made yours!

it sucks that your dads gone away, i heard from monash (for those playing at home.. monash is also known as chongy, or ben, or benjamin) thats why you didnt go to heroes night? my parents dont have jobs that take them away, so i dont really know what it feels like...

yay for happy.
yay for you jono.
your awesome
xx

B.C. said...

I'm glad the happy outweighs the sad. You're right. It is often so much easier to see the bad than the good.

On the blog. How good it is that you are given the opportunity of speaking your mind, saying as you wish. Imagine living in a country where you could not even do this, internet or not. What's more, you're right. People care. That's why we read your blog.

Hope your happy hat is on for the rest of this week.

Jono said...

EMILY- Yeah, it's not that bad having dad away for a little while. And yes, that's why I couldn't venture to Hero's night. Annoying. And that parents just genberally don't ever give me lifts unles they're going in that direction anyway. Stupid.

BEN- Haha. I didn't thinkl I was hearing a happy hat, literally. I just wrote "happy" then thought it looked to plain and boring. Wear your happy hat.

EMILY- Wear your happy helmet.

B.C. said...

Happyhat. Happycap. Happyhelmet.

And everything in between.

I win on all fronts. And behinds. And sides. You can't attack me! Except it sounds like the inpenetrable shield wall that the Romans did, except Asterix and Obelix and their Gaulish friends always just ran straight through it. Bad.

Peace. Chongafix

some girl said...

They should use the Happyhat when they do those hat analysing things at school!

School is one thing I could definitely use a Happyhat for.

Jono said...

Chongafix

I kindapped Getafix.
He's giving me magic potion now. I win. You can't beat that.

Yours sincerely,

Croxarix

And everything in between.

B.C. said...

You really should be Croxmatix. Not Croxarix.

It doesn't matter. Unlike Obelix, who just fell into the pot when he was little (ps. what happens if he drinks it? I think it happened once when he managed to. also, why don't they just let everybody fall into the pot, so that they're all super strong?), I actually bathe daily in it. I'll always beat you. Besides... you're a Roman. Meaning you always lose.

Regards,

Chongafix

PS. I once played the main Roman bad guy in an Asterix play... Caligula Minus. Work out what that means.

emmalee said...

monash and jono
stop using my catch phrase
its mine.
i own it.
i copywrighted it
i... *insert another word that has the same meaning* it.
etc, etc.
stop it. i mean it.
it takes me effort to think,
and form words,
and therefor,
dont ruin it
xx
that is all

B.C. said...

Many apologies emmalee. Please forgive my rudeness. I will be forever in your gratitude...

And all the stuff that's in the middle of all that stuff.

Has the same ring to it. I think.

emmalee said...

rude.
jono i think ur pretty.
pretty awesome.
why?
.. i dont know.
write another blog.
now.
go.
go.
go.
go.
yay
xx

Jono said...

Haha! Emily, the reason we use your phrase is because it is so good. To make something worth stealing is to make smanbasticallness. Get the irony? I bet Ben does.

B.C. said...

I certainly get the 'ironing'.