Wednesday, April 18, 2007

How well do you know Jono?

How well do you know Jono? I Know him quite well. And BAM! I also know why! Because he is me. Here is a test to see how much YOU know me. Take down your answers, and check the comments for the results. Then comment, and tell me what you got! Not cheating. Here is test.

Q1: What is my middle name?
A: Courtney
B: Ashleigh
C: Brianna
D: Lindsey

Q2: What is my favourite colour?
A: Orange
B: Silver
C: Magenta
D: Cyan

Q3: I go to which school?
A: A stupid school with hardly any Asians.
B: A smart school with hardly any non-Asians.
C: A mildly interesting school full of fish.
D: A very interesting school not full of fish.

Q4: If I could only have one of the following, which would I have?
A: A cardboard box.
B: A metal box.
C: A small and relatively pathetic handbag.
D: A star picket.

Q5: If I had to listen to music from a solo instrument for an hour, what instrument would I want to listen to?
A: A Piano.
B: A Saxophone.
C: An Ocarina.
D: A Guitar.

Q6: Carcinogenic means:
A: Slightly more likely to give you cancer.
B: Not vaguely unlikely to not give you no canncer.
C: Highly likely to most unlikely cause a consolidation response.
D: Not likely to give you an unlikely chance of not getting no cancer.

Q7: 62+74=
A: Not telling.
B: Window.
C: 58.
D: Not likely to give you an unlikely chance of not getting no cancer.

Q8: Wimsey, my teddy, has how many olympic gold medals?
A: None, but he has 28 silver ones.
B: 28, 000, 000
C: 28, 000, 000, 000, 000 (twenty eight billion)
D: 28 x 10^28, 000, 000, 000, 000

Q9: In Europe, my name means:
A; ,Best
B; Doubleplusgood"
C- $pontaneously predictable
D: Grammatically Correct Man.

Q10: Obscillitron.
A: No way!
B: Butterfly.
C: Aku tidak bisa jawab pertanyaan ini.
D: Save as draft.

Aha! How do you think you went? I bet I beat you at betting that i didn't not make the mistake of failing to not beat you.

10 comments:

Jono said...

Ok, the answers are as follows:
1: D
2: C
3: B
4: A
5: A
6: D
7: D
8: C
9: D
10: B

I got 10/10. What did you get?

B.C. said...

Things I got right:
1 D
2 C
3 B
4 A
6 D
9 D

Looks like I know you better than you know yourself.

some girl said...

D...D...1
C...C...2
A...B...2
A...A...3
C...A...3
C...D...3
A...D...3
D...C...3
A...D...3
C...B...3

I know Jono %30 apparently.

Anonymous said...

I got 4.

Jono said...

I belive that is 33.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333%, Emily.

emmalee said...

i got..
1
2
3
and
7
and we dont talk that often.
so, im quite stoked with this accomplishment even if i guessed them all?
hoorah. for. me.
be proud. cos i am
WEAR YOUR HELMET.
xx

Jono said...

Ha! Emily, you got equal with my sister! That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

umm looks like i suck out of everyone,
i got 3 right, but i do have to say one thing, question 6:
any substance which tends to produce a cancer in a body!
so disaggree with you answers, because you make the answers really confusing!

emmalee said...

time for a new blog.
post new blog now.
post comment on my new blog..
now.
ha.
have a pants party now.
xx

simon said...

3/10 !

i am so clever