Friday, August 03, 2007

Improvisation

I have nothing to write a blog about. So I am starting this post without any idea of where it is going to go. I am making up these words as I go. Like improvising, but blog style.
Speaking of improvising, I am goign to go and watch our school's house Theater Sports this afternoon, but am not involved in them, unfortunately. Theater Sports are the funnest. Theaters are good. Especially Dream Theaters. There is this one band, called Dream Theater. They are the best band ever. If you have not listened to them, before, go. Now! And listen. Or find somebody who has some of their stuff, and then listen. Either way is good. Good. Should. Could. Cod. Fish.
Fish is nice when it is cooked well. Sometimes fish is not very nice to eat, but sometimes it is very nice to eat. I do not like fish that has bones in it, so that you have to eat it carefully, and with samll bites and whatever. That is annoying. Annoyinghead. Annoyingface. Face. Mace. Lace. Trace. Grace. Gram. Gamma. Gammana.
If you want something interesting to read, go to http://gammana.blogspot.com. I have been writing this, but am getting sliughtly slack. More interest would mean more faster writing. Maybe. I am not sure. I have been meaning to do a lot of things recently, during my spare time and what not, mostly for my own satisfaction and what not, but I juist have not been ablke to get around to all these things, which annoys me. I really want some holidays, where I can set time aside to do all the things I have wanted to be doing for a long time. E.g. sit down and have a real hard crack at finishing off this story that I am writing. (And many other things).
I hate how homework takes up so much time, even though I spend hardly any time doing it. It just makes me feel like doing nothing. Yes, nothing. Meaning I don't even do homework. Argh! Frusterating. I know I should od somewthing abouit this, but it is so hard to find the motivation, when there are so many other things I could be doing that are far more interesting and fun. Like blob. If you don't know what blob is, then find out. I will post on it one day, and about what benefits it has had for me and what not. But I don;t want anybody to feel like they are left out if I post about it, because it is something that involves some of my blog readers, and not others. Hmmm.
The previous post I wrote was a poem, yes? Yes. That was an awesome poem. It has much hidden meaning. I like hidden meaning in poems, It is fun. Jun. Jon. Jono.
I am Jono.
Yay! Blob!
That is all.

The End.

5 comments:

Jono said...

Wow, I typed that post so fast. I was in the library at school at the time of its creation... and I still am. The people around me must be so impressed at how fast I was typing all that stuff. I did not stop at all. Awesome. Sorry if it means there are several typos and what not. Pfft. I hope those people sitting besdies me are not reading this right now, because I have mentioned them. Hmmmn. That would be embarassing!

Lauren Pinches said...

Your amazing rambling is great to read. It gives me insight into our day, which is always good.
I found the hidden message in the Poem, which is so amwesome. Yay fro that Brilliant Hat. It sounds like a qulity hat!
Love you
xox

Kyla said...

Wow! I have nothing else to say.. just wow! So very random!

B.C. said...

Fool. Unsubstantial comment? NEVER.

some girl said...

Yay! Gammana!