Monday, August 13, 2007

Update 2

I am the king of original post titles. And isn;t this one the best of them all? Yes, yes it is. It may have been simply "Update", but that has been used as a post title previously.
Ok, so there are many things which are happening in my life at the moment. I shall share a few of these. First and foremost is school, as per usual. Why is this foremost? Well, that is because I am at it right now, and I guess it is meant to be occupying my mind at the moment, even if it is not. I have much homework and stuff to do for school at the moment, which is annoying, and I also have a large concert on this Thursday. This concert is called the "MHS combined Winter Concert", and it is very exciting. It is our biggest concert of the year, where we hire out Dallas Brooks Theater and put on all of our school's best bands, choirs, etc. And, without sounding arrogant, or anything, the best of MHS music department is damn good. So, that is happening, which will be cool, especially considering it will mean we don't have to practice the same things in our band rehearsals as we have been practicing for the last four or so months. Also, especially considering I am playing a solo for the Lion King medley we are laying as part of our Combined Concert Band's section, in which I play the voice of Scar in "Be Prepared" with my awesome Baritone Saxophone.
That aside, yesterday was my One Month anniversary with the most excellent Lauren Pinches. I don't know why I typed "One Month" with capitals, but I did. And I am glad. Glad that I did. Anyway, that was very cool. To properly mark the anniversary, we stayed up until 4.30am that morning, as it was exactly one month from that time that we started going out. We spent a very awesome morning together, and then saw eachother again at church later that evening/afternoon. What an audacious day it was. What does audacious mean? I don't think it means what I want it to mean. As a present from Lauren yesterday, I got some pictures /photos of friends and her, and a lobster, to stick on my wall, and make it look special, I spent much time last night dancing around my room, sticking them to my door with Blu Tak (Is that how you spell it?) that I stole from my sister's room, while speaking on the phone. It was so exciting. And now my door looks very awesome. Smanbastical, even.
Something I just found out: Double Indo is cancelled this afternoon! Yessss! I get to go home early and not do the SAC we were going to do during that period. Wow, that is awesomeface.
At the moment, I am feeling rather happy about everything. Everything. I am just in a happy I love everything and everyone mood. Yay! And by "I love everyone", yes, that does mean you as well, yes, whoever is reading this. Even if I don't know who you are. But even more so if I do. My life is going rather good at the moment. For more information abuot this, scroll down and read the post about 25 recent points of awesomeness. But there are some otehr things I would like to be doing, but I simply do not have the time to do them right now. I need a week away from school, right now, to do these things. These are just some of the things I want to do, and soon, but do not have the time:
- Find/ compile/ arrange/ compose Barber Shop music for my BarberShop Quartet, which is yet to have formed, and then practice with them, and get some sort of act together.
- Write more Gammana.
- Write me and Ben Chong's elements story with him.
- Draw various things.
- Write various other things.
- Spend some one-on-one time with friends. (I have been wanting to make an effort to do this for a long time. I am so slack. I will try harder now. Yes.)
- Go on a bike ride, again. I have missed doing this recently.
- Get ahead on school work. (Emphasis on ahead. Keeping up is easy)
- Work out all the other things that I kow I want to do, but can;t think of them right now.
Of course, there are other things besides those those that I want to/ need to do, but I can make time for those things, and I already have made time for those otern things, to the most part. I just want a little bit of extra time to catch up on all those little things that I just don't get time to do. Where is the end of Year 12? I want it, and I want it now. Now now now now now.

And I will finish this post. It has been a long post, I should think. Maybe you wont feel like reading it all, because it is so long. But why did I say that at the end of the post, and not the start? I don't know. Maybe because I didn't expect it to be so long. That;s the end. Finish.

Oh yes, and I fell through the roof of the church. Literally. Watch this space for a post about that one. Maybe. But don't watch this space. Watch the space above this post, as that is where new posts will appear.

5 comments:

Lauren Pinches said...

Yay for one month! My most awesome book that I received at 4.30am, was a lot better than my pictures. Thank you so much.
Yay for finishing school early. I hope you can have time to do all the things you want to do.
Don't wish for school to end quickly, enjoy it while you are there, because come next year, you won't be walking through your school gates again in your uniform and it is a sad realisation.
Have a lovely day
Love Loz
xox

B.C. said...

I'll watch the space in the roof at church.

Something else you can do... REPLY TO PHILLIP ISLAND EMAIL. You, who is on computer everyday, should have replied by now.

I love you.

Ben. haha.

some girl said...

Church roofs are dangerous these days apparently.

emmalee said...

ha.
totally pictured u falling

Jono said...

Yes, it is so funny looking back at falling now. It was not funny at the time, though.