Friday, June 22, 2007

Dear Readers...

Once again, I am sitting by the computer during one of my free periods at school, and am starting a blog entry, without knowing at all what it is I am going to end up writing about.

I know! I will write a letter to all the people that actually read the stuff on this blog site. Normally, although I write with the knowledge that people will read my site, and with also the expectation that they will, I generally don't write TO the readers, and I write for my own benefit or entertainment. A few posts don't follow this general rule, but generally, yes, they do. So, this is a post directed right at all those faithful readers, and those unfaithful ones. A letter for you. But now I'm not sure what to write. I will think of something... Now.

Aha! I thought of something:

Firstly, I would just like to say that if you are reading this post, and it is new, just check to see if you have missed another new post that I may have posted recently. I have noticed that if I post two posts on this site fairly closely together, people who have not been here for a while tend to just read the most recent post, and not realise that there are, indeed, older posts as well, that they have not seen. I just thought I'd mention that, because I am always reluctant to post a new post, if I have recently published one, for fear that the otehr one will not be read, or looked at.

At the moment, I have many things on my mind, e.g. issues and dilemmas that I cannot overcome, and that I don't exactly feel comfortable expanding upon over the internet. And when I say cannot overcome, I actually mean I can overcome them, but not with ease. This sort of thing happens to me occasionally, and everything all happens at once, and there is too much to think about. Then I will blog about how much it is all annoying me, like this, as if it makes it all better, even though I never discuss the propor issue. I don't know where I am going with this, just saying how things are with me at the moment.

I get annoyed a lot, it may seem. I get annoyed at people, the way people do things, and the way the world works. I probably get annoyed at everything, at some stage. This is all true, but at the same time, I believe I am a very accepting, and tolerant person. I tend to consider myself sombody who will not take offence at most things, and who accepts whatever sombody else thinks or does, no matter what. Unless it is radically bad. So if I am always ranting on this site, or seeming angry at everything, yes, I am angry at everything, but I am more un-angry than angry. It is just that I only tend to write about the stuff I am angry or agitated about, because everything else may not be as interesting, or may not be so much on my mnd as the stuff I am angry at.

And also, I want to thank you all for reading this stuff, and commenting, and all that jazz. It makes me feel so awesome to see that people have commented and given their opinions on all of the stuff I write about, however nonsensical. It is all actually very appreciated. I love blogging, now, and I love that people like to read my blog as well. Awesome.

I will now finish this post. There. Finished.

5 comments:

Kyla said...

Dear Jono,

As I am writing this at work, I feel it is appropriate to reply as I would to any other letter I receive here.

Thank you so much for your lovely letter. If you ever need to talk about the 'issues and dilemmas' you mentioned, you are more than welcome to talk to me. If you are missing any of my contact details in your system, please email me and I will send them to you.

You do seem to get annoyed a bit on your blog but that is fun. Blogs are a fantastic place to be annoyed and I hope you shall continue to do so.

Yours sincerely,
Kyla Fullerton

emmalee said...

jono,
writing a letter was a cool idea.
i would just like to say i completely agree on the whole "you only write when your angry" thing. As i have previously posted a blog discussing this. Its not that i am unhappy or angry 24/7 its just when i am, its on my mind all the time.
anywhoo.. i know situations can be bad, but im sure if you try hard enough you can overcome what you are trying to... even if its not with ease. Also, i am here, i know it may seem funny on blogland, but i am always here for you blogson.
:] yay. smile.
p.s i feel the same about the blog posts.. and how the previous ones are forgotten.
xx

B.C. said...

You get annoyed at the way people operate - sometimes that they don't talk about what they are feeling. But I think, it's fair to say, that sometimes you do not do it either.

Blogworld is not the best place for it, that's true, so I wouldn't expect you to put it here. But don't forget that, even though you are a very thought-based person, to think all the time and not talk or act on it is not the best thing to do.

I feel very much like I just lectured you, which I am not meaning to do. Sorry if it feels like that. I tell you this stuff because we're friends, and I'd hate to see bad things happen to you, especially because you're caught up in your own thoughts and don't see it coming.

Peace Captain.

Jono said...

Lieutenant,

I understand what you're saying. I do not say a lot of things some of the time, but my mind always justifies a reason for why I cannot tell some things. Also, there isn't a single problem on my mind at the moment that I have not told at least one person. If I have a problem, there is normally at least one person who it is especially relevant to tell what the problem is, even if they are outside the situation. You have been this person a few times, I am fairly sure, but I can't be botehred thinking back. My main issue on this issue is that I tell sombody outside the situation, and then the people inside the situation still do not know, and nothing is resolved. Some issues also do not involve people, and it comes down to myself resolving it on my own, and it doesn;t make much of a difference about how many/if anybody knows. But I understand that it is still better to talk about it. Will keep in mind.

Cheers.

Captain.

Lauren Pinches said...

Dearest Jono,
I said in Small Group last week that the best feeling is when issues are resolved, when you can go to a person and tell them what is on your mind and sort through it with them.
This last week, I have faced up to a lot of problems and it has been extremely difficult, however crappy it feels approaching the situation, with lack of breath and all, it is the best feeling when it is out in the open.
Know that I am here to continue sorting through some issues if you ever need me.
Facing the issues may be awkward and annoying, but you know as well as I do that it is the best feeling.
Continue to vent your annoyances on the world on Blog, it makes for great reading.
All the best with sorting through and overcoming issues
Love LOZ
xox