Saturday, June 16, 2007

Failing Minesweeper

I have been trying really hard to win a minesweeper game in Expert. But I have been doing poorly. Why is this? Because I am bad at it? No. Because it is bad at me. Above I have included a picture of what an average game of Minesweeper looks like when I play it on Expert. See, how unfair is that! One day, I will finish Expert. Then I will be the champion of everything. Yesss!

Or maybe just the champion of Minesweeper. Even then, probably not. Oh well. I will try, nevertheless.

9 comments:

B.C. said...

Yes, failure indeed. Are you sure you don't want me to train you? You could be like star students Matthew Waters and Kelly Styles?

emmalee said...

ha.
amusing.
awesome.
and yet slightly depressing because thats what happens to me?
i think ive tried minesweeper once in my life, failed miserably and vowed never to do it again.
curse the world.
xx
p.s minesweepers crapness is up there with wikepedias crapness.
now i am probably going to get hatemail from you AND monash.
except monash wont send me hate mail cos he cant even send me a regular letter? HILARIOUS
ok, farewell.
good luck with minesweeper.
p.s look both ways.

some girl said...

Haha.

My favourite thing about minesweeper is the face the little yellow face makes before you let go of the mouse button. Gets me every time XD

Jono said...

EMILY! NEVER USE XD AGAIN EVER. AND ESPECIALLY NEVER SAY IT OUT ALOUD.

Jono said...

Emmalee. Minesweeper is good, maybe bad. Wikipedia is good.

ps.
Look all three ways

emmalee said...

look...
all four.
xx

emmalee said...

p.s ... how do you say XD aloud?
like seriously?
how do you do it, and people know that your making some weird.. overly expressive grin?
think about it.
if you said x d out loud.. would people say OHH big smile?
would they?
hmmmmm
xx

Jono said...

No, they say "Ex, Dee". It annoys me beyond all end.

some girl said...

Haha, well, I won't say it to YOU. Not that I say it. I do type it to certain people. It's this thing we have XD.

Ooops, pretend I didn't do that.

Do you hate ALL faces? ^__^?