Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SYG Aftermath

My previous post was about SYG. (State Youth Games) It isa indeed something I get very excited about, and enjoy, so I have decided to summ up most of the events in a post here, although this psot will hardly do justice to the wholl weekend packed full of stuff.

Basically, in terms of sports, I played in Volleyball B (We placed 1st), Netball A (We didn't make finals), Ultimate Frisbee A (We placed 1st), Badminton (I reached 3rd round knock out) and Aerobics. Out church ahs won the aerobics competition six years running, ands this was the first year we came second. This hasn't phased me much, though. I am still the aerobics champion.

As per usual, though, the aspect fo SYG that I found the best was simply spending time with friends, having fun, and playing sport for the fun of it. I felt like I had a truely great time with friends around the camp sites and places like that. I don't know what else to say about this, so I will stop.

Unfortunately, I got really sick on Sunday night, and was then forced to go into my VCE Physics exam with a terribly runny nose. Funny. Also bad. But mostly funny. Anyway, that is finished now. There is an infinite amount more that I could say about SYG this year, but I can't put it all into words, and can't put it all on this site now. Any questions, make sure you ask me, I will answer.

I feel like this was a bad post, as I didn't do what I had to say about SYG justice. Maybe it wasn't a bad psot, I don't know. I don't care. I will post it anyhow.
SYG was 90% awesome this year. 10% frusterating in several ways. There, that was a good conclusion.

-xox-

8 comments:

B.C. said...

I want you to rank all 15 or so SYGs you've been to, in order of best to worst. Then from wettest to driest. Then from orange to green.

GO!

emmalee said...

:[ purple to red?

Jono said...

Ok, I've been to 17

I can't remember each one very specifically, but I can rank them from purple to red, Emily. Here goes: 5, 7, 6, 1, 13, 12, 17, 16, 15, 14, 11, 2, 3, 9, 8, 4, 10.

Also, I like the new picture Emily. It surprised me. I was like: wow, new picture. For a moment I thought somebody new and different had read my blog. But as if that would ever happen!

B.C. said...

so this year was a mild purple-red. also. offended you didn't bother ranking any of mine. so. bashed. you. joke. thief.

Jono said...

I said Ben, that I can't rmember them specifically enough to rank them like that. The noly thing I can remember about EVERY SYG was how purple or how red it was.

some girl said...

The girl in my Vetamorphus group went. She didn't like SYG this year, and I told her I knew people from Doncaster. She didn't like Doncaster, she said they were cocky and all "we're the best at sport!"

I just laughed. Heehee.

Jono said...

Really? That is so bad that we're seen like that. I would hate to appear to be like One in that way. Bad.

some girl said...

Don't feel bad or anything... she's like that?

I don't know, I don't know how to put it in to the right words without making her sound like a bad person...

She just takes things very seriously.