Monday, June 04, 2007

Procrastination

I am a fairly good procrastinator. Today, I am procrastinating. At the moment, there are a lot of things I should be doing: Studying for my year 12 exams, writing my speech for my Indonesian Oral SAC later today, completeing my homework I was meant to do for English, finishing the novel we have a SAC on soon for English, and the list goes on.
There are also a good deal many things I want to do myself, but am not doing, like doing blob (If you don't know what this is, dont worry), writing Gammana, writing Super Squad, organising one-on-one time with people, and the list goes on there, too.
But instead of doing all these things, I am writing a blog post about procrastination. Annoying!
Besides complaining about my too-good ability to procrastinate, I really don't have anything to write about here, I just wanted to put something there, so that people could read it. Yay! Fun!

Oh, yes, and a very side note: Once, I wrote a post about my favourite characters, but I missed one very important one, which I had to make sure I included now. His name is "Merlin" and he is from the Disney movie: "The Sword in the Stone." If you have not seen this movie. Go and hire it, and watch it. Now. Now now now now now. Merlin is so cool.

Recently, in my life, I have been spending a fair amount of time with friends and stuff, which is generally not normal for me, because I can never be bothered organising things and the like. But the more I do it, the more I realise how much it is, like, pretty much one of my favourite things ever. Even better than most of the other 25 things I listed in another previous post, that I will also link to. This has been good for me, and a highlight for the past couple of weeks. But now I've got exams coming up. Boring. Annoying. I still would rather spend time with friends than studying, though. Definately. Anyway, there is an insight into the life of Jono recently. Just thought I'd throw that one in there.

And pow! I think that's about all I have to input into this post to give it some substance, at least, I think. Now the post will finish, and you will have to stop reading this post. Bad.
Maybe there will be another post, soon, that you can read. Yes, that would be good/WILL be good/SMILL be good. Don't ask what SMILL means. It means nothing. But not "nothing", i.e. it does not mean "nothing". When I said it means nothing, I meant it has no meaning, hence, meaning nothing.

There, post finished. Have fun doing whatever else it is you're all going to do after reading this post and being fully enlightened about the world.

-xox-

7 comments:

emmalee said...

there were so many links to past blogs in there.. im so proud.
yes. a blog of substance! although i do like your other blogs.. i like merlin also. he is hot. not really? oh well.
you wrote xox. i am confused at these sudden kisses and hugs.. are you starting to actually like us? us being your mother, father, sister, pet, and distant relative?
are you showing love?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
i am confused.
but i procrastinate also. im doing this now because i'm supposed to be studying for exams.. which are ugly and therefor are not my friend.
that is all.
two x's for you..
but no hugs. dont want to copy.

some girl said...

I'm good at procrastinating, we should have a challenge one day...

You get no hugs or kisses, because you are my big brother and that is gross and icky because I'm young and immature... and you have cooties... although I think they're American...

/END.

B.C. said...

I LOVE that you wrote -xox-. and that i know it's meaning. hooray!

Does merlin from other shows, like young knights of camelot, and king arthur, also count?

Also, I like the friend stuff too. I was there. Hooray again. But also, do not forget to say thank you to people for organising/hosting these things. And their families. As your father I feel obliged to teach you manners.

That is all. S2. ooo. Because you can't tell whether I'm hugging or being a ghost. Guess. HA!

Jono said...

Ha Emily, did you like how I also put A "-" before and after the xox? It makes it so much cooler!

Jono said...

Wow, Ben, you must've posted that while I was writing my comment! How cool is it that I've used -xox-? Yes, very cool. To the people who don't get this "in" joke, I will make you "in" on it also. Basically, we talked about putting x's and o's at the end of a message/letter/thing, and we discussed how weird it would be if I did it suddenly at the end of something, and how it would catch everybody off guard. It seems to ahve worked.
Ha!
Lol
Yeah,
-xox-

some girl said...

AHHHHHH!

You said lol!
Disappointed.
Another joke?

Did you really 'lol'?
Or were you lying?

Jono said...

It's just another joke, Emily, don't worry. It's as much a joke as "-xox-" is.