Saturday, June 02, 2007

Minesweeper Mastery

Inspired by a post from Matt Water's blog, I decided to master the game of minesweeper. And I was sucsessful. On only my fifth try, I managed to completely finish the whole game in less than a minute. I truely am a champion at this.
So, think you can beat me? You're wrong. I am the champion. I did it so fast I don't think anybody could ever beat me. I did it so fast that you couldn't even see me, that's how fast I finished this game of minesweeper.
If you wish to congradulate me in person, that's ok, in fact, it's a very good idea. One day, I will try and finish it on a setting harder than begginer.

4 comments:

B.C. said...

I can finish expert in 94 seconds?

And I finish beginner in 6?

So... well done.

emmalee said...

wow.
umm.
wow.
as a mother,
i have to say im proud of you.
but am i FORCED to say this?
or am i saying it of my own free will?
we will never know.

some girl said...

I've finished it in one second before, beat that!

Of course, maximum no. of squares + minimum no. of mines guarantees a quick win.

Jono said...

I tried that, Emily, however disgraceful, bnut it still takes me about 20 seconds!